Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Totem Rising to Release July 20, 2020 and short stories on Watt Pad




Hi wonderful readers!

          I hope all is well in this very difficult time. I first would like to say thank you to all the people who read my books for their continued support. I am excited to inform everyone Totem Rising will be available for purchase on July 20, 2020 ( I really liked that date).

    As an added thank you, I am releasing short stories on Watt Pad that will be based on some of the characters from the books. I will update them and add to them as much as I can mid-move and mid-Pandemic. They will be FREE and I hope these small, ten-minute reads will give everyone a break from the crazy. Below is the link.

                        Happy Reading!
 
                                        EM Lathrop










No comments:

Post a Comment