Saturday, October 24, 2015

150 copies of Totem sold!!!


          To be perfectly honest with everyone, the 72 hour free sale doubled my numbers of books purchased. I am completely okay with this!

          Reason being is that Totem is a labor of love. It is a story that I believe in and think it is worth telling. Most of the time, with art (if I dare say my book is), we do not see the results in money rather in fulfillment.

          I love writing. I love the characters created and mimicked. I love being able to spin the fantasy in my mind onto paper. Then share that story with everyone. That is why I am beyond excited that Totem has hit 150 copies.

       Thank you to everyone who supported me and purchased Totem! If you like Totem, check out Fleur de Lis. It picks up right where Totem left off.

Lots of Love,

EM

No comments:

Post a Comment